Welcome New and Returning Families!
On behalf of the Vermont Academy Parents' Association (VAPA), I would like to extend a warm welcome to all of our returning families, and especially our new families preparing to join the wonderful Vermont Academy community.
All parents are members of VAPA as soon as their child enrolls at Vermont Academy. VAPA’s purpose is to enrich and support the Vermont Academy experience. We have a great group of returning families that help us in VAPA. It is my hope that if you are interested in joining them, you will please follow the survey link
to sign up for one of our committees. Committee participation helps VA in a variety of different ways including:
• Facilitating parent-to-parent communication and parent-to-school communication
• Welcoming new families to the community
• Promoting school spirit for athletics and the arts
• Providing assistance at admissions events
• Recognizing faculty and staff throughout the year
• Encouraging participation in Vermont Academy’s annual fundraising efforts.
• Helping beautify areas around key buildings on campus i.e. a “garden club” for local families.
We hold regular meetings remotely to encourage attendance from the comfort of your home or office, as well as periodic in-person meetings which will be coordinated with scheduled campus events. Look for more VAPA information on VA’s parent portal (MySchoolApp)
throughout the school year.
I hope you’ll join us for this exciting new year with VAPA and Vermont Academy.
We look forward to seeing you at registration!