On behalf of our Vermont Academy Parents' Association (VAPA), we would like to extend a warm welcome to our new families joining us this year, our returning families, and our prospective families who are just learning about Vermont Academy.
Lori Paprin Samuel '20Wendy KaplanMyles '20
We're excited to be in this role this year helping coordinate parent support for Vermont Academy and our new Head of School, Dr. Zaccara.
All parents are members of VAPA as soon as your child enrolls at Vermont Academy. Our purpose is to enrich and support the Vermont Academy experience. We do so in a variety of different ways.
- Facilitating parent to parent communication
- Welcoming new families to the community
- Organizing our Adopt-a-Team program (more on this below)
- Providing assistance at admissions events
- Coordinating recognition for faculty during Teacher Appreciation Week
- Encouraging participation in Vermont Academy annual fundraising efforts.
We hold regular meetings often coordinated with points in the year when you might be arriving on campus to pick up or drop off your student. Look for more VAPA information on our parent portal (MySchoolApp) as the school year gets going. Hope you'll join us.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!